We all benefit

Voor dit bedrijf is helaas nog niet duidelijk hoe de inhuur geregeld is. Dus waar worden de opdrachten uitgezet en hoe gaat dan het reageren in zijn werk, weet jij het?
InShared is a 100% internet-based insurance company with a full self-service concept. InShared is stimulating good behaviour of its clients and is willing to reward all measures taken to prevent damages and claims. InShared is a Dutch company, founded in January 2009. It is the first insurer which guarantees refunding of surplus profits to its customers. The money that's been reserved for paying damages, but hasn't been used is paid back to the insured. To inform the clients of the height of the profit, InShared is the first insurance company that makes it's premium-damage equation permanently public. On the company website you can find exactly how much premium InShared has received in total and how much damage InShared has had to pay. The figures are actualised each quarter. Out of the total income, InShared reserves 80% for damages; the remaining 20% is reserved for the company-costs and potential losses. The money that has not been used for damages is refunded to the insured. The company is built as a platform which operates in close cooperation with its network partners. This platform is scalable and is already in use by partners abroad. Due to this structure most costs are flexible and therefore the company is able to act fast according to the latest (technological) developments. InShared is an initiative of Eureko - Achmea
De stack wordt bepaald aan de hand van de werkervaring van professionals en de opdrachten die geplaatst zijn op het platform.

Voor leden zijn de opdrachten en professionals zichtbaar.